This is the lovely old Belleview Library. Belleview was just a year old when the first library group was formed by Professor George Gary Bush. He located the site of this library building and had books in his home for public use until the building was completed. The library was completed and dedicated on March 19, 1908. The Belleview Library building still stands today as the second oldest library building in the state of Florida. Last year the library itself was actually moved to another building just off Hwy 484. This building is now used for a book group called "The Book Nook".